CDL Class A Driver
We are currently hiring Drivers to join our Baytown, TX team. The Driver is responsible for loading and transporting loads safely to and from customer sites.
- Load and transport waste safely according to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
- Perform daily inspections on truck and other equipment used
- Pick up specified load from each customer site scheduled for the day.
- Ensure that customers have packaged and prepared the load according to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations prior to transport.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to assigned accounts on a daily basis, communicating any issues to Transportation Manager/Supervisor or Dispatcher for resolution including re-routes, adjustments in container sizes, training, etc.
- CDL A with tanker- X endorsement- Hazmat certified
- TWIC Card
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Mechanical ability and inclination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, decision-making ability, sound judgment, and safety-oriented.
- Must be able to motivate and possess a strong sense of teamwork.
- Ability to speak, read, and understand English for comprehension of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) chemical information.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and effectively deal with a wide array of people
In return, Quala offers competitive salaries, promotional opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical/dental/vision coverage, 401k with match, short and long-term disability, life and voluntary life insurance, FSA, HSA, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
TO APPLY:Respond with resume including employment dates. Only those meeting the requirements listed above will be considered.
Quala is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.