CDL Class A Driver
We are currently hiring Drivers to join our Belpre, OH team. The Driver is responsible for loading and transporting waste safely from customer sites.
- Load and transport industrial waste safely according to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
- Perform daily inspections on truck and other equipment used
- Pick up specified waste from each customer site scheduled for the day.
- Ensure that customers have packaged and prepared the waste according to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations prior to transport.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to assigned accounts on a daily basis, communicating any issues to Transportation Manager/Supervisor or Dispatcher for resolution including re-routes, adjustments in container sizes, training, etc.
- CDL Class A.
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements are required, but we will train and pay for endorsements if you do not have.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, decision-making ability, sound judgment, and safety-oriented.
- Must be able to motivate and possess a strong sense of teamwork.Ability to speak, read, and understand English for comprehension of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) chemical information.
- Pressure washing experience a plus
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and effectively deal with a wide array of people
- Required experience: Driving: 1 year
- Required license or certification: CDL Class (A TWIC card required in LA and TX)
TO APPLY:Respond with resume including employment dates or apply in-person at 12381 State Route 7, Unit A Belpre, Ohio 45714 . Only those meeting the requirements listed above will be considered.
ETC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and physical exam. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.