Manufacturing Administrative Assistant
Quala is looking for a Manufacturing Administrative Assistant at ourChicago, IL terminal.The Manufacturing Administrative Assistant is responsible for the coordination of all office functions, including coordinating service per customer requirements and assisting the Facility Manager in executing any and all management functions.
- Exceptional customer service – warm, friendly, outgoing, responsive
- Responsible for processing billing in a timely and accurate manner
- Constant communication with customers to ensure satisfaction and obtain proper approvals / PO #’s
- Conduct yard checks and support / promote customer utilization of QualaTrax portal
- Edit and Review Wash Tickets to ensure accuracy
- Input Daily Revenue to track precise production numbers
- Works closely with corporate collections to resolve invoice disputes
- Process and Collect all COD payments via check or credit card
- Partners with the regional sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned, i.e. answer phones, maintain files, and update manuals.
- Has experience in a customer facing / customer service role
- 2 years of accounting, billing, office management, dispatch experience in a business-to-business or industrial environment
- Has worked on a team and interacted with co-workers in person, on the phone, and via email
- Superb organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and effectively deal with a wide array of people
- Proficient with a variety of computer systems and technology
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate’s degree preferred
In return, Quala offers competitive salaries, promotional opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical/dental/vision coverage, 401k with match, short and long-term disability, life and voluntary life insurance, FSA, HSA, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
TO APPLY:Respond with resume including employment dates. Only those meeting the requirements listed above will be considered.
Quala is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.