Skilled Laborer / Tank Wash Technician
We are currently hiring FULL TIMETank Wash Technicians at our Oakville facility. The Tank Wash Technician is responsible for performing all aspects of tank trailer and ISO cleaning, including inspecting the trailer for residual product, and post-cleaning inspection of the interior/exterior of the trailer. Duties include properly disassemble, inspect, clean, and reassemble tank internally and externally. Must be able to work in tight spaces, climb across narrow bridges, and lift equipment up to 75 pounds. Working in confined spaces is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in transportation, chemicals, supply chain, manufacturing, or logistics.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Candidates with a valid driver’s license highly preferred
- Must be able to read and understand English for the purposes of interpreting MSDS documents.
- Experience in pressure washing, hydro-blasting, and/or working with chemicals highly preferred
Join a growing company that offers a competitive starting wage, excellent benefits and growth opportunities! Qualaprides itself on promotion from within the company, and offers competitive salaries along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Partially employer-paid medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with company match up to 4% of annual salary
- 100% employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- 100% employer-paid group term life insurance up to 1.25x your annual salary
- Option to purchase voluntary life insurance for self, spouse, and dependents
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- 9 paid holidays.
TO APPLY: Respond with resume including employment dates or apply in-person at 2378 Royal Windsor Drive, Oakville, Ontario.
Only those meeting the requirements listed above will be considered. Quala is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and physical exam. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time