South Gate, CA
Come Grow With Us!!
We are currently hiring FULL TIME Skilled Laborer / IBC Technicians at our South Gate, CA facility.
The IBC Technician is responsible for performing all aspects of tote cleaning, including preparing tote for cleaning and inspection of the cleanliness of the interior/exterior of the tote. Duties include properly disassemble, inspect, clean, and reassemble tote internally and externally. Must be able to work in tight spaces, climb across narrow bridges, and lift equipment up to 75 pounds. Working in confined spaces is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in transportation, chemicals, supply chain, manufacturing, or logistics.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Candidates with a valid driver’s license highly preferred.
- Must be able to read and understand English for the purposes of interpreting MSDS documents.
- Experience in pressure washing, hydro-blasting, and/or working with chemicals highly preferred.
Join a growing company that offers a competitive starting wage, excellent benefits and growth opportunities! Quala prides itself on promotion from within the company, and offers competitive salaries along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Partially employer-paid medical/dental/vision insurance.
- 401k with company match up to 4% of annual salary.
- 100% employer-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- 100% employer-paid group term life insurance up to 1.25x your annual salary.
- Option to purchase voluntary life insurance for self, spouse, and dependents.
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Paid Time Off.
- 9 paid holidays.
TO APPLY:Respond with resume including employment dates or apply in-person at 8332 Wilcox Avenue, South Gate, CA 90280.
Only those meeting the requirements listed above will be considered. Quala is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and physical exam. One must be legally authorized to work in the United States.