Since the company’s inception in 2009, Quala’s sustained growth has been predominately fueled both organically by mergers and through acquisitions. since the company’s 2009 inception.
In 2016 alone, Quala announced 5 new acquisitions of Waste Water Treatment and Tank Wash facilities in North America. However, it’s not just about quantity or growing at a frenzied pace – Quala’s Business Development team is has a focused on seeking out companies that share our core values and who would benefit from entering the Quala network.
- Gain in market share
- Expand and grow current lines of business (portfolio diversity)
The Benefits of joining the Quala network include but are not limited to:
- Eliminating liability and risk
- We recognize the sale process can be burdensome for a seller. To that point, we try to make the transaction as smooth as possible (more here)
- Dedicated Quala representatives handle each transition from beginning to end
- Receiving maximum enterprise value while avoiding changing market conditions
- Avoiding costly equipment repairs and upgrades
- Assurance that environmental regulations and standards are being met
- Capital for beginning or focusing on other business streams
Each acquisition is structured carefully to meet the needs of both parties. Quala’s operating structure preserves the strengths of each business, while offering access to a wealth of resources and support. The combination allows for a shared purpose and cohesive vision for our businesses.
To learn more about joining the Quala network, please contact our Vice President of Business Development, John Jolly.